Applicants must upload the following materials below no later than Sept. 30. No hardcopy materials via email, fax or mail in office will be accepted.
- Two letters of recommendation from administrators or faculty members who are well acquainted with the applicant as a student leader. These letters should specify the applicant’s leadership positions, responsibilities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
- A resume or description of the applicant’s leadership activities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
- Official verification of the applicant’s current enrollment status from the college/university registrar.
- Word Document answering the following questions:
1. What are your general educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
2. In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student's college career?
3. How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?